14. februar 2015

Never stop dreaming ...

It is no secret I love to bake - bread, muffins, cakes all kinds of cakes.

This saturdays breakfast I served: Oatmeal apple cinnamon muffins 






My dream is to open a small cosy coffee cafe where people - all ages - stop by for a quick cup of coffee or to sit, relax and enjoy coffee and a piece of cake or a bit to eat.  For having women for a knitting get together evening or having work shops, I have lots of ideas for my dream cafe.

It has been a dream of mine for the last 15 years and I´m still waiting for it to come true. I can tell you lots of reasons why. 

e.g. having kids and how life changes with the major responsibility it is having children, or how your own self changes during your life to be ready or not and one other big one:

Money they are unfortunately a large reason at the moment. Due to a persons ( ex of my husband) irresponsibility and lack of conscience -  yes it makes me a bit angry! 

However it is not going to stop me of dreaming and someday it comes true.  

"When you have a dream that you can't let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you're willing to do that."
By Harvey Mackay

1 kommentar:

  1. Keep dreaming Mette, one day it will happen. You must never give up on your dreams, they make this world a much better place. I would love to visit your café, have a cup of tea [I'm not a coffee drinker], eat a muffin and knit.

    SvarSlet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...