25. januar 2015

The more you give, the richer you become ..

This tiny quote was attached to my tea bag from Shoti Maa from the Magic Box, Love that I can try 12 various taste only thing I forgot was to write down which I liked the most. 

It is funny how a tiny quote appeare today as I was knitting on a baby vest for a colleague baby girl. I just had to and I hope they like it!  



The last couple of days it has been snowing here. 
I love how the fresh and crisp air the cool weather leaves and even better when the sun also shines like today.  


  



The tiny quote makes me think about work, the people around me, my family and me. Plans of changes to come for me. Tiny steps right!!    

2 kommentarer:

  1. Dejligt citat!!!!!! Åh skønne billeder.Sikke en sød vest - sikker på din kollega bliver glad. Dejligt at kunne glæde andre apropos citatet ;-) Ha en dejlig dag♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jeg er vild med det citat Tina ♥
      Nyd varmen for mig også ;)

      Slet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...