2. december 2014

Be strong ..

I cant believe how fast november went by and I busy I have been the last month at work and at home remember me self to do things I like to do.

Well knowing I have to be careful and listen to the stress signs my mind and body is telling me as I´m getting slowly better.

One thing I have learn during this year is how sensitive/introvert I´m and always have been and knowing it all my life. Thinking back into my childhood, growing up and trying SO hard to fit in during my life is a bit sad however I´m ME.
And looking back I wouldn´t change a thing!.

Life is a rollercoaster, gives us challenges,  it makes us fall in love, it makes us insecure and sad, it makes us strong , it gives us courage, it makes us happy and it makes us whom we are.  


I´ll get stronger, I have to be patience and accept up and downs.

Today I had planned to write about something else however my head was filled with this.
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I can so relate to your words today Mette, Life can be so hard, but it can also be filled with such wonderful joy and happiness, something we need to hold on to in the tough times.
    Wishing you all the happiness and joy this season brings.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. All the same to you sweet Tracey

      Slet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...