31. oktober 2014

Last day of october....

already!!

November is turning darker as we in Denmark last sunday went from summertime to wintertime.
The morning are still bright and the evenings are turning darker and darker. I enjoy the lighter mornings and the evenings turns cosy with candles lights.  
  
Finally I´m done with my september/october project the God morgen-genser  from pickles - knitted in the beautiful blue flax yarn.

October - november knitting project:

Wool colourful socks and also this easy going sweater . It is kind of a test and if it turns out nice I´ll make one more. 
The test one I´m knitting in black mohair - yarn bought long time ago - if it turns out good I´ll make one more in some other yarn.   

Well have a wonderful and fun halloween.




  





   







1 kommentar:

  1. Happy November! Can you believe this year is almost over? wow!!!
    That is a pretty sweater pattern and I can't wait to see yours. Happy knitting.

    SvarSlet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...