18. juli 2014

Summer holiday ...

Today we are leaving for our summer holiday in Italy.

We are driving this evening 5 teenagers (14-18 years) hubby and I. We are meeting our best friends and the parents of 3 of the kids and have rented a 2 mobile home at Camping Altomincio - Valeggio sul Mincio nearby Lake Garda and Verona.
The kids are looking forward to the roadtrip and so are we. I looking forward to all the fun, lots of laughter, listen to all the story about pretty girls and boys and the trips to different place - like Venezia and getting on the cableway to Monte Baldo.

My body and soul needs vacation, reload of energy, happieness, relaxness, mindfulness and new adventures.
I have packed my camera, books, yarn for knitting, notebook for vacation diary, pens and paper for the days when I wake up earlier then the rest of the gang.

I wish you all lovely summer days.

3 kommentarer:

  1. sounds lovely! I hope there may be photos to come.....

    SvarSlet
  2. Italy, how fun. Have the best time.

    SvarSlet
  3. I hope you are having the best time!

    SvarSlet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...