16. juli 2014

Blueberries



Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits. 

In the spring and summer I do buy fresh imported ones, however I always have blueberry jam and frozen ones in the house.      

Unfortunally they are very expensive in DK so earlier this year I planted two blueberry bushes and now I only have to wait a few years before I can pick my own berries.


Tracey have baked the most delicious Blueberry Galette - the pictures makes my mouth drooling. I have to make it when I come home from vacation.  

4 kommentarer:

  1. They are expensive here too Mette that is why I planted my bushes. I have three blueberry bushes that are almost 20 years old and then two that are 5 years old. I now need a ladder to pick berries!
    I'm glad you like the galette recipe, we do too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. 20 years old they must be huge if you have to use a ladder :-)

      Slet
  2. Blueberries are my favorite, too! What fun it will be to pick your own berries right out of your garden. I should plant some bushes. : )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should Susan :-)
      I love the idea that I can pick some of my own fruits and vegies in my garden.

      Slet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...