30. juni 2014

Trying ...

to relate how my stress is a eye-opener and how it is affecting my life
Trying to stop my brain when it runs on a rampage of all kinds of crazy stuff  
Trying to get enough sleep    
Trying to listen to my body when it tells me to relax  
Trying to give my soul and body lots of calmness
Trying every day to do something I love to do 
Trying every day to tell myself you are doing your best and it is enough 
Trying to live my life more simple 
Trying to enjoy the small things 
Trying to create new dreams
Trying to find me the changed me and accepting the new me <3    

When I sit and read above I´m in a way happy that stress came into my life and made a change in my life in general. 
Not that stress at all are a fun disease to get, to have or trying to get ride of. 
I´m still trying to relate to my stress and relate to the bad days as the day before was wonderful and relate that it will take long time to get out off and knowing which signals I have to beware of today, tomorrow and in the future.    


I´m looking forward for 3 weeks of summer vacation - spending 2 week in Italy near by Lake Garda on a camping field in a rented mobilehome.


2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm doing the same thing Mette, and hoping it will make my days run smoother.

    I want to go camping with you, you picked a great place.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would love to have you with me Tracey - we are leaving july 18th by car.

      Slet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...