15. juni 2014

Enjoying the weekend...

The last days I have enjoyed doing what ever my mind and boby felt like.






 


Made homemade eldeflower juice - a icecold glass of sparkling water and add a small amount of the juice you have the best softdrink ever.
Baked fresh buns - do it 2-3 times a week
Keep an eye on my vegiés and fruits
Knitted on the Morgen-genser from Pickles 
Went downtown Copenhagen with Mie and Allan - shopping Mie was the lucky one - new Nike soccer boots and clothes for her <3
Reading in the sun  - the book I´m reading is: The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh in danish: Blomsternes hemmelige Sprog - I finished it yesterday - a wonderful and heart warming book.

And today I will go on a trip on my bike to see if I can find more elderflower to make some more juice.

Enjoy your sunday 



"There is always music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.”
― Minnie Aumonier

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh what a joyous day! mari

    SvarSlet
  2. Our elderberries are in bloom right now and I am going to have to try your recipe, it looks so good.
    It's nice to just let the days unfold, they are often the most beautiful and yours looks to be just that.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    SvarSlet
  3. I've never had elderberry flower juice; it sounds delicious. I enjoyed all of your garden photos--my veggie and flower beds fill me up with joy. I love the sweater you're knitting. So pretty! What color are you making yours? I've been wanting to read The Language of Flowers for a while now. Maybe this summer I will finally get to it.

    SvarSlet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...