15. maj 2014

Day off ...




The first swim
As written eatlier (in danish) unfortunally I´m stress affected  (do you called it that in english) and today I had an appointment with my psychologist in the middle of the day so I took the day off.
I really enjoy these days off and no doubt in my mind I need them.

Today was the 5th. time I was at the psychologist and I got overwhelmed today - I cried and cried and is trying to get the puzzle to fit. My psych telIs me the puzzle is very hard to fix and right now I mix up everything instead of keeping focus on what I allready know and keep things separate.
I dislike feeling this way and I know it takes time and a long healing process to get through all of it. The right thing will happen when time is right.

The best thing today was I took my bike and riding home cleared my head a bit - love the feeling of my body working and the wind in my hair :)


 Home again I gave my Black Russian tomatos water as I earlier replanted them into a larger tin bucket.  
My chocolate mint
It has been raining alot the last week however today the sun shines and the weather should be warm and sunny the next couples of days. The lawn really need a haircut hopefully Allan will find the time during the weekend :)

Papaya 
    
 " i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear                                                                                                                                           
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart 


i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"

- by EE Cummings

6 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so sorry you are so stressed out Mette and hope you can find a center of calm in the days ahead.
    I am a huge ee cummings fan and your poem is a favorite.
    Hooray for the weekend. I am headed to the beach as it's the last day of school [ I homeschool] and we are celebrating summer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Tracey.
      Hope you had a wonderful time at the beach and had fun on the last day of school :)

      Slet
  2. Sidst jeg var i parken, var der også ællinger - de er så bedårende.

    - Anne

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak Anne for du kiggede forbi :)
      De er så fine de små ællinger og der var mange - de 2 her "stak " af :)
      Jeg håber du kigger forbi igen.

      Slet
  3. Dejligt du passer på dig selv. Det her stress er dælme noget hø! Mega krammer herfra ��

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mega hø Jannie og jeg er så overrasket over hvor hårdt det rammer og hvor forvirret og trist jeg er/bliver.
      Tak for kram :).

      Slet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...