11. maj 2014

Busy Bee weekend ...







Friday later afternoon preparing dinner for good friends coming over. 
Also I had to take Luna to the vet. She has been licking on one of her paws for a couple of weeks so off we went and came home with some drugs and she need daily paw baths. And this awful plastic thing should help her not to lick her paw.  





Saturday startede by seeing my youngst dautgher  playing a soccer game with my hubby, After I pick-up my bikecycle at the mechanic and what a joyful ride home - I love to ride my cycle :)
  

Home again made me a pot of green tea - Beautiful dreams it´s called - looking at a new knitting patterns however first I have this one to do the  God morgen-genser with my dark blue flax yarn.
I fell asleep on the sofa and slept for 4 hours - my head and body needed it after a rather rough week.  



Sunday an other rainy day  - Mother´s day - we went to the local cafe and had brunch and now I´m watching the movie about Frida Kahlo - love her story - and trying to knitt the last cm of 2. sleeve of the dark red cardigan - wonder how come it takes so long sometimes to get the last done :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a Happy Mother´s day .

  "There is nothing more precious than laughter"
- Frida Kahlo

1 kommentar:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you dear Mette.
    Your poor Luna, she looks so sad. I hope her paw heals soon.
    I love seeing how you spent your day, all the away across the pond and yet so familiar!
    Enjoy a great week.

    SvarSlet

Thank you for taking time to write a few words ...